Site designed and built by Paul & Susy Wilson
Updated: 27 June 2014
© Copyright is reserved on this website. It remains the property of the authors and must not be reproduced or used, wholly or in part, without the written permission of the authors.
1. Driver guided tours exclusively for your own group of 2 to 6 people.
2. A wide selection of fascinating places for you to visit including Bath, Stonehenge, Salisbury, Winchester, historic country houses, English gardens and villages and many more.
3. Enjoy relaxed touring without packing your bags and moving on every day.
4. Indulge your personal interests -
5. Discover and tour at your own pace. Our schedules are tailored to your wishes.
6. Stay in our lovely 300 year old thatched house. Enjoy our pretty English garden and the surrounding countryside.
7. Enjoy delicious home made food prepared from carefully selected local and home grown ingredients.
8. Based in Dorset, one of the best kept secrets in England, surrounded by wonderful countryside and only 2 hours from London.
9. Any length of stay from 4 to 14 days.
We are experts in creating your perfect Discover England Tour
Relax and let us make life easy for you.
Private personalized England tours for small groups. Accommodation in a historic family home with bed & breakfast and evening meal with wine. England tours the easy way -
Planing a trip to England? Prefer not to be rushed around in a large tour group? Then book a stay with us in our beautiful 18th century thatched home and enjoy your personalized tour of the Southern counties of England.
We will show you an England many visitors never see. Stately homes, gardens, ancient monuments and castles, picturesque villages, cathedrals and coastline. All this while you travel through picturesque English countryside with your own personal tour guide and vehicle.
Whatever your interests and with a huge choice of locations in our lovely part of England, we will create a personalized tour to suit you. Each group has their own guide and vehicle and as we only cater for up 6 guests at a time we offer an individual and personal service.
At the end of the day return to our comfortable family home with twin bedrooms and private en-
We are a husband and wife team offering you a uniquely enjoyable vacation in the South West of England.
“Wonderful place to escape the hectic world”
Karen Schaaf, Oregon
“Thank you so much for your patience & flexibility. It was all wonderful from the meals to the garden and lovely home. I enjoyed both the tours and the chance to walk through the lovely countryside. I want to bring my husband back!”
Kathleen Shelman, Oregon